- The latest trauma nursing practice recommendations
- Systematic assessment and application of care
- Rapid identification of life-threatening injuries
TNCC – 8th Edition
- Virtual learning modules including avatar-based simulation
- Interactive teaching strategies
- Electronic, open-book testing – No more test anxiety!
- Updated evidence-based provider manual
- One and a half-day course
- 18.3 contact hours of CNE
- Optional Student Workbook and Study Guide available
- Online modules
- Live simulation
- Instructor-led classroom discussions and skill stations
Why is ENA’s TNCC the right course for you?
- Evidence-based content developed by trauma nursing experts
- Curriculum designed specifically for nurses
- Course education is updated regularly as trauma care evolves
- 4-year, internationally recognized verification as a TNCC provider is earned upon successful completion
- Increase your confidence in trauma patient care
- TNCC courses available year-round at locations conveniently located near you
- Earn 18.3 contact hours of CNE
- Participants must be an RN and possess a current unrestricted nursing license to receive verification
- LPNs and paramedics are eligible to attend all portions of the course except for the written and psychomotor evaluations. For this reason, they do not receive verification, but are awarded contact hours
NEW! TNCC, 8th Edition, Student Workbook and Study Guide
The Workbook and Study Guide provides the TNCC learner with a number of useful learning aids. It includes a Trauma Nursing Process (TNP) reference and a general TNP document perfect for review and preparing for testing. It also include TNPs for each teaching station/scenario, making it easy to follow along and take notes. Finally, it includes copies of the instructional PowerPoint slides with space for notes alongside each slide. These valuable resources will guide your learning and studying. Click here to purchase your copy.
TNCC Manual (Pick-up)
Price$120 plus GST.
TNCC Manual (Shipped)
Price$136.95 plus GST.
- No schedule found